Friday, August 3, 2007

A Trek to Kanheri Caves


I had gone for a half-day trek to Kanheri caves (Borivali - Mumbai) with some friends of mine on 22nd July. It wasn't a rainy day, but the weather was pleasant with an inviting zephyr. The road to Kanheri caves passes through the forest of the National Park and took us about 2 hours getting to the Caves. The scenic beauty on the way to the caves was very appealing and my friend - an ardent photographer - clicked many such moments in Nature's Garden. The trek became all the more memorable due to these lovely pictures which embellish my desktop background today!


I would like to share those picturesque images of the bountious Nature with you all ! You will find the pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/mihirtronics


Have a look !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nature always surprises and soothes :) .. Nice to hear abt your trek ! And thanks for your comment on my blog...

I was almost certain tht no one would ever come across my blog.. and then, I saw your comment :)