Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lost!


I can't find myself in me
Trapped in the wilderness of thoughts
In this world full of dreadful cynicism
I am Lost!

Looking in the transparent mirror
I find my mind & soul at daggers drawn
And in between this gruesome clash
I am Lost!

Who am I? Am I here with a purpose?
Thinking seems to be the cruelest enemy
In the mixed bag of thoughts & actions... somewhere
I am Lost!

Unnoticed goes the silver lining; at the cloud I stare
Yearning for the rain of comfort to wash me away
And then like a drop in the ocean... unidentified
I am Lost!

2 comments:

Deepika Patil said...

"Looking in the transparent mirror
I find my mind & soul at daggers drawn
And in between this gruesome clash
I am Lost!"....NICE!!

Sabah said...

Fantastic poem!! I really feel exactly the way you do! Lost... not knowing anything.. not knowing where I am going.. Just lost and searching and gettin lost all over again!

Great work!!!!